White with 1 December

The colour for the month of December is Watermelon Red.

I chose to do a Christmas themed photo, so I found an older Santa photo from when Michelle was little and didn't want to sit on his knee and I got to be in the photo.
I did some stamping in the background at the top, used some Christmas music paper at the bottom with a border at the bottom.
Some white lace and red flowers under the photo with a simple title.
I tried to add my own bling swirl but that didn't go very well, so note to self not to try that again!



Comments

  1. Rachel - this is so precious! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page – love it. Many thanks for sharing with us on White … with 1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge