Kraft + October

Upon reading that we needed to use something clear on our layout this month, my immediate thought was of the clear clock I have.  Not sure I have anything else that is clear.
Then because I decided to use a clock I figured I should use two photos, one older and one current.
I found one of Chelsea in her pink Minnie ears from her 3rd birthday and an older cute photo when she was about 3-4 months old.
Added a few bits and pieces, and had a discussion with hubby about my spelling of 'flies'!


Comments

  1. A clever take on the challenge. Adorable photos.The clock is perfect and yes Time Flies. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love before and after photo layouts, and this one is so sweet.. love the clock overlay.. and time sure does seem to fly!! Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Thank you for playing along with us here at K Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with the younger and older photos. Love the transparent clock. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how one element can form the foundation of a layout...lovely idea, I do adore comparison photo's together. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us this month over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! I agree - time does fly! Thanks for playing at K+!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge