Kraft + June

Pink isn't my favourite colour, it's blue.  But over the last 8 years of scrapbooking, it's the colour I seem to use the most, as I have two girls and it's their favourite colour and it's a girly colour.
So naturally it's a colour I have a lot of in my stash and I figured I may as well go with pink for this challenge knowing I had lots to use.
As it turns out, by the end of the layout, I hadn't actually used as much pink as I thought I would but I do like the way it looks.
I chose photos of Chelsea this year at Easter.  She got to chose her Easter treat and she chose a pink pig called Truffles.  The photos show her first initial bite into it.
I had recently got the burlap and lace trim so wanted to use that, and the small flowers are also new.
I added more white almost than pink, maybe I was trying to contrast the pinkness of the photos!!


Comments

  1. Hi We are so glad you have joined in with Kraft+ this month with your pretty layout, the bunting looks so sweet and the photos are so cute too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A soft and pretty page. Love the candy striped flags and the doily. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pics, love your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with 1 May

White with One September

White with 1 April challenge