April Kraft +

Swatch it up!  This month the challenge is to use paint swatches.
I chose my photos before getting my paint swatches so I would know which colours to get.
I went to Mitre 10 Mega and found the 5 colours that best matched the butterflies and white in her dress.  I then got some other types of swatches in all colours of the rainbow for future use!!  May as well since I was getting them.
I found an image I liked on Pinterest but it had butterflies cut out of the top of the pieces.  I didn't want to do that as I wanted to keep the names there, they worked well with the photos.  I was glad I had taken two of each colour so I was able to extend them down under the photos.
I very carefully lined them all up with rulers so they were not crooked.  :)
A fun challenge this month, I wouldn't normally use paint swatches on my layouts and now I have plenty more to use.






Comments

  1. Oh wow this looks gorgeous I love those deep colors and love the butterflies too.. thanks so much for joining in with Kraft + this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vibrant and pretty page; the paint swatches match the dress perfectly. Thanks for joining in at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout, the butterflies are so pretty. So very versatile these paint swatches ha!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraft +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft plus xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

White with One September

White with 1 May

White with 1 April challenge